Direct To Garment Printing
As with display screen print and embroidery, we assessment every piece of artwork for good print capabilities before even beginning proofing. The submission pointers for digital printing are just a little extra lenient than with screen printing, but the golden rule stays – good artwork makes good prints.
On this step we talk what the ultimate print will look like. Measurement – location, and many others. We’ll offer you a heads up about any potential issues, advise on u2 tees solutions, and when all the pieces meets your approval, pull the trigger.
This occurs behind the scenes. Our artists increase the design, sharpen the detail, and format the file so the digital printer can produce a print as true to the unique as doable.
Pre-treatment is needed on darkish garments solely. The pre-therapy is a spray primer for the white under base print on a digital printer.
Identical to an office ink jet printer, heads containing ink jets transfer again and forth over the print substrate spraying CMYK to recreate the digital image. DTG printers have further white jets to create an underneath base, then print the color picture.
There’s a second curing step to complete the process. Simply as display printed tees are cured, the garment is placed on a conveyor belt that runs via a very high temperature dryer to set the ink.
Your printed apparel is boxed up and staged for pick up or delivery!
– Although DTG printing is just as good – maybe extra detailed – than display print, each medium has a singular high quality. Because of this, digital prints ought to by no means be used as pre-production samples it doesn’t matter what the time and cost restraints are.
– The pre-remedy on dark shirts could go away a slight discoloration across the printed image area. This is a pure results of the method and disappears with the primary wash. All DTG prints should be u2 tees washed prior to wear.
– To finest preserve the colors in your design, we advocate washing the garments inside out in chilly water.
– Direct-to-garment printing produces the best outcomes on a hundred% cotton garments.
– Polyester thread has a end that repels the printer inks. Some blends can work, but your finest guess is to follow one hundred% cotton.
– Garments with finishes – corresponding to stain resistant aprons – are not in a position to be printed digitally.
Should you loved this article and you would like to receive more details relating to Men’s Custom Chinese Animals of the Year Short Sleeve T Shirts please visit our web site.
Comments are closed